Family Based Applications

Stringent rules are applied by the Home Office on who can apply for visas to enter the UK. If you are a British national and have children or adult dependent relatives who can come to live with you in the UK, there is a process that you will need to follow to apply for a VISA.

To contact our immigration law solicitors, please phone our office on 0207 281 1001. You can also email us at